Photo: Anna Chystiakova
People travelling between regions from 21 October will need the documents proving vaccination or a negative Covid test. The Ministry of Health explained the rules of travel by public transport between the regions.
The rules will apply to regular as well as irregular traffic, including road transport on bus routes, air, and rail interregional transport. At the same time, they won’t impact urban and intra-regional transportation.
Therefore, to use interregional transport in regions with yellow and red levels of epidemiological danger, you will need to provide one of the following documents:
- «yellow» or «green» international or domestic COVID-certificate on the basis of receiving a single dose of vaccine or a full course of vaccination, issued on the portal «DIIA» or in the application of the same name;
- foreign COVID-certificate of vaccination with vaccines included in the WHO list of permitted for use in emergencies;
- a document on receiving a single dose of the vaccine – form 063-O, which can be obtained immediately after the procedure from the doctor who performed the vaccination;
- International vaccination certificate, which will be valid for one year from the date of the last vaccination. It can be obtained from the doctor who performed the vaccination at the vaccination point of the health care institution, or from a family doctor;
- the negative result of PCR test or rapid test for Covid-19, valid for 72 hours from the time of submission of the material for analysis.
The carrier is responsible for the availability of these documents for all drivers, crew members, and passengers.
The Ministry of Health also notes that the Covid certificate based on the patient’s recovery from Covid-19 is currently being tested. The basis for obtaining a Covid-certificate will be the recovery of the person if previously the diagnosis was confirmed by a positive PCR test. The document will be available no earlier than the 14th day after diagnosis, with a validity of 180 days from the date of diagnosis. It will be possible to issue it in the application «DIIA».
Let us recall that quarantine is being tightened due to what the authorities say is a worsening of the epidemiological situation in Lviv. As of Monday 18 October, the new restrictions will apply in many areas. If the situation with the disease does not stabilize in 2 weeks, then from November 1, only vaccinated people or those with the available negative test will be able to visit these establishments.
Kindergartens in Lviv will continue to operate even during the intensified quarantine from October 18, but with additional quarantine requirements and inspections.
It is forbidden to hold mass events except those where the organizers and participants have a vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test done 72 hours before the event.
Theaters, cinemas, museums and galleries, the Philharmonic, the organ hall work only for visitors who have a vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test. The number of visitors cannot be more than 50% of the total number of seats.
Industrial, food markets and shops, shopping malls, hairdressers and beauty salons: only vaccinated workers can work or with a negative PCR test, as well as with the observance of the mask regime and no more than 50 percent of the filling of retail space.
Restaurants and cafes can work only until 23:00, subject to 100% vaccination or PCR tests for employees with a filling of no more than 50%, up to 4 people at the table.
The functioning of nightclubs in Lviv is temporarily prohibited.
Can be attended only by vaccinated or with a negative PCR test. All workers must be vaccinated. Occupancy is not more than 50%.
Hotels and hostels
They work only if all employees have a vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test.
If the situation with the disease does not stabilize in 2 weeks, then from November 1, institutions will be able to visit only vaccinated or with the available PCR test.
Translated by Vitalii Holich
To receive our weekly email digest of stories, please follow us on Substack.