# Ukrainian intellectuals
- «Who will become Carthage – Moscow or Kyiv?» Yaroslav Hrytsak about the war for existence
- Vitaliy Portnikov: «The formula of victory in this war is obvious»
- Values over interests. What lessons is the world learning from Ukraine?
- «The compromise was exhausted.» Expert of Ukrainian Institute for the Future about May 9 celebration
- «We have to overcome the past.» Philosopher Andrii Dahniy on the final decommunization
- «We were approaching a rupture.» Philosopher Andrii Dakhniy on the collision of two civilizations – Ukraine and Russia
- «In the concentration camp, we knew the Soviet Union would collapse. The same will happen to Russia,» – dissident Myroslav Marynovych